Oct 5, 2011

GRAB THE SECRET THAT GUARANTEES UNENDING RICHES FOR YOU AS A FOREX TRADER

Now pull out your writing pad or note book and pen.
First, write down your reasons for wanting to trade FOREX. How many have you written down; 1, 2, 5 or 10? Please, take this assignment seriously.

Your list may look something like following:

  1. I want o be financially free
  2. I want to become disciplined.
  3. I want to conquer my fears.
  4. I want to be a leader that delivers great results.
  5. I want to provide adequately for m family and defendants.
  6. I want to associate with other successful and influential people in society.
  7. I want to gave money to the cause I support.
  8. i want to increase my Net worth by over 1000%.
  9. I want to become more logical in my decision making.
  10. i want to build businesses with very strong financial base.
Now go ahead and make your own WHY list for Forex trading. your WHY list may be different from the ones above. but do it right now. Go over the list you have make and pick one which is the most important in the list. For example, as a Forex trader becoming disciplined is very crucial to making lasting profit as a trader. You may wonder WHY I picked discipline among others in the list. The reason is not far fetched; it is an area I have chosen to work on this year. It does not matter how sweet or tough the market may prove this year i want to be consisted with my Trading plan and consistently reach my set Trading Goals each month and through the year. What's your Trading Discipline like? It does not matter how small, can you beat your chest and say that for the first half of 2010, that you will consistently make 400 pips with 10% exposure and 1% to 3% rick each month? dear friend, this is where discipline beginnings.
 



Discover the Revolutionary Breakthrough that makes CONSISTENT WINNINGS not only Possible, but COMPLETELY REALISTIC!!




TESTED, PROVEN AND TRUSTED.
This is to your trading success!

 



0 comments:

Post a Comment